Orlando Calendar of Events
Every year Orlando celebrates unique cultural events, sports tournaments, exhibitions, conventions and International festivals for the whole family, so be sure to check our latest Lake Buena Vista vacation package.
- Annual Capitol One Bowl. This college football favorite brings fans to the edge of their seats with the battle between two powerhouse champs from the SEC and the big ten Conferences.
- Annual Zora Neale Hurston Festival of Arts and Humanities. This festival highlights the life and works of Zora Neale Hurston through theatrical performances, educational programs and juried art show.
- Rolex 24 Hour Race. The Rolex 24 at Daytona is a race featuring superstars from the worlds of sports car racing, NASCAR and open-wheel. This race kicks off the 3 weeks of race action for speed weeks at Daytona, with great racing, carnivals, car show and more.
- Silver Spurs Rodeo of Champions. Indoor rodeo in a high-tech arena.
- Bike Week. Book your Lake Buena Vista vacation package with us to see the worlds largest motorcycle event at Daytona Beach, featuring motorcycle shows, exhibits, concerts, racing and street festivals.
- Daytona 500. An exciting day of racing, as the NASCAR season kicks off.
- Daytona 200. Motorcycle racing action abounds at Daytona International Speed way. A non-stop wheeled racing action, concerts, demo rides and more.
February – April -
Florida Spring Training, Major League Baseball Spring Training season. Florida is home to 16 of the 30 major League Baseball’s clubs spring training programs, making it a deep-rooted tradition for millions of fans each year. The sunshine State has hosted spring training more than a century.
- Arnold Palmer Invitational. One of the crown jewels of the PGA tour. The event annually attracts one of the strongest international fields of the season. Proceeds benefit the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women.
March – April -
Florida Film Festival, Cutting edge American Independent and International film paired with fine cuisine and wine. The Florida Film Festival is a core program of ENZIAN, a nonprofit organization which exists to entertain, educate, inspire and connect the community through film.
- Central Florida Fair. Prepare to be awed, thrilled and entertained for 11 days by the finest family fun in Central Florida. See the finest art, crafts, food, music, livestock, animal shows and thrill rides in America.
- Easter Annual Egg Hunt & BBQ at Blue Tree Resort
Leesburg Bikefest, this annual motorcycle event that is held in the historical city of Leesburg, which is located approximately 40 miles northwest from the center of Orlando. This friendly little town comes alive every year in April and welcomes well over 100,000 people to the Bikefest. There are more than 200 vendors selling anything and every thing “bike related”, numerous free live bands with various music genres, special events and contests throughout the occasion and all kinds of food selections.
Great American Pie Festival, this event is sure to make your mouth water with cooking demonstrations, pie eating contests, children’s pie making and famous never-ending pie buffet, which features award winning pies, ice cream, toppings and beverages.
April - June -
- Annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. From elaborate gardens and incredible topiaries to helpful seminars and musical entertainment, the festival offers an array of activities for all green-thumb levels.
- Florida Musical Festival. Five-day music festival with 15 stages throughout Downtown Orlando.
- Fiesta Mexicana at Blue Tree Resort. Book your timeshare in Lake Buena Vista now!
- Gay Days Orlando. Since 1991, gay men and lesbians from around the world have converged in and around Walt Disney World, for a week of events centered on area theme parks and attractions.
- Fireworks at the fountain. Annual 4th of July celebration in Downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park, end with spectacular fireworks display.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment, music and games while the Blue Tree Management team prepares a BBQ cook-out for all our guests.
- Independence Day Celebration at Blue Tree Resort. Enjoy of music and entertainment and the best BBQ in Town cook by our own team.
- Aloha! Luau Party, Come and experience a different kind of fun, Hawaiian style at Blue Tree Resort
- Night of Joy and Rock the Universe. Chart-topping Christian music stars from across the nation highlight the annual 2 day concert event.
- Orlando Home Show. The show offers a unique and broad selection of home improvement-related business. Get ideas, investigate new products, gather information and meet the professionals.
September - November -
- Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. A popular event attracting a diverse audience to sip, sample and savor treasures from some of the world's most famous wineries and chef's.
- Rock the Universe at Universal Studios. The biggest names in Christian rock take the stage at Universal Studios.
- Dare to be scared at the Blue Tree Resort Hunted Cemetery.
- Halloween Horror Nights. The country's best Halloween event. Face your deepest fears and see the most terrifying urban legends come to life at Universal's Studios.
- Howl-o-Scream. Just when you thought you were safe, Howl-o-Scream double the horror with roaming hordes of clowns, zombies and monsters taking their terror to the streets of Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay.
- Biketoberfest. An international event that attracts motorcycle enthusiasts from throughout the United States and Canada to Daytona Beach. Festivities include motorcycle races, charity rides, street festivals and expos.
- Annual Winter Park Autum Art Festival. A community oriented juried art show with a 30 year tradition.
- The Florida Classic. The nation's largest historically black college and university (HBCU) football game. It pits the Florida A & M University Rattlers against the Bethune-Cookman College Wildcats.
- Wine & Cheese Holiday celebration and Tree Lightning at Blue Tree Resort.
- New Year's Eve Celebration at Blue Tree Resort.