Our goal is to provide hospitality to all people and this means everyone. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for all people including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability to learn about this property and book their stay if they so desire.
If you have difficulty learning about or booking this hotel, we invite you to contact the hotel via telephone and their friendly staff will gladly assist you.
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software.
To ensure this, we are committed to compliance with the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing has been developed after carefully parsing these particular guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
This hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type;
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems; and
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through its reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
If you require any assistance with booking your reservation, please contact the hotel directly via email, phone, or social media.
We have worked hard to ensure our property is accessible to everyone, which includes:
- All public areas are accessible to everyone which includes ramps to all pools, tennis courts, BBQ Area, Gym, mini golf, Lobby, etc.
- All pools and 2 hot tubs are equipped with handicap lifts to ensure all guests can enjoy all of our amenities.
- We do have 4 ADA units on property, and anyone requesting assistance is assigned to a group floor unit.
This website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
This website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading this website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage and the following will be helpful to you.
We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
Our website allows guests the means to locate and book rooms with accessibility features with a screen reader.
- Hotel accessibility features and content can be seen when viewing a hotel’s website using a popular reader such Chrome Vox.
- Click here for ChromeVox screen reader extension to your Chrome Browser for visually impaired users to experience our website.
- Our website allows guest to change or invert the color scheme to make web pages easier to read with high contrast colors.
High Contrast lets you browse the web with your choice of several high-contrast color filters designed to make it easier to read text.
- To enable high contrast, please click here to add the high contract extension to your Chrome Browser.
- Our website allows users for the perfect zoom experience.
Zoom in or out on web content using the zoom button and mouse scroll wheel for more comfortable reading.
- Click here to add the zoom function extension to your Chrome browser.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Chrome Browser.