Starting October 2021, a daily resort fee will be added at $15.00 per night plus 12.5% tax per night per room.
Accommodations near Walt Disney World Resort Orlando, FL.
After a full day at the theme park, outlet mall or one of Orlando’s other famed attractions, you’ll be delighted to return to your thoughtfully appointed guest suite at Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista. Comfort, quality and convenience are right at your fingertips when you stay in one of our cozy one-bedroom suites, perfect for individuals or couples, or our spacious two-bedroom suites, which are roomy enough for up to six guests.
Each of our beautifully decorated hotel suites in Orlando feature:
- Separate living and sleeping areas
- A full kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, oven, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dinnerware and kitchen utensils
- A dining table with four or six chairs, depending on room size
- Plush bedding and an additional, separate sleeper sofa
- TVs with DVD players
- Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Vibrant décor in hues of blue and green
- And much more!
Plus, take advantage of our exceptional on-site amenities, including four outdoor pools; a miniature golf course; a fitness center; and tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts.
1 Bedroom Suites
Choose one of our comfortable, stylishly decorated one-bedroom suites at Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista, and you’ll enjoy great amenities and features.
2 Bedroom Suites
Ideal for families or groups of up to six people, our two-bedroom suites offer 867 sq. ft. of space to enjoy a comfortable stay without compromising quality.
2 Bedroom Deluxe Suites
Ideal for families or groups of up to six people, our two-bedroom deluxe suites offer 1084 sq. ft of space to enjoy a comfortable stay without compromising quality.
Tropical Orlando Accommodations with Even Greener Amenities
Because the health of our environment depends heavily on us making environmentally friendly choices, our team at Blue Tree Resort is committed to taking “green” initiatives. We actively try to help reduce our carbon footprint and keep Central Florida’s environment thriving.
Some of the ways we work to minimize waste and prevent pollution include:
- Offering a reusable linen option for guests who wish to use their towels and linens for more than one day
- Recycling materials like newspapers, cardboard, aluminum cans, glass bottles, wooden pallets and cooking grease throughout the property
- Installing water-preserving shower heads, sink valves and toilets in all guest suites
You, too, can help keep our area as healthy as it is beautiful. Whether you turn off all the lights when you leave your suite, recycle a can instead of throwing it in the trash, or carpool to nearby attractions using our complimentary shuttle service, you can make a difference when you stay at Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista.
We know you’ll feel right at home in one of our condo-style suites in Orlando. Make your reservations online or call 1-800-688-8733 today to start planning your getaway!
*To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests, Blue Tree Resort does not permit pets on the property. We also have 4 ADA units on property, all guests requesting assistance will be assigned a ground floor unit.