Blue Tree Resort Accommodations:
One bedroom units feature 542 sq. feet of space allowing for comfortable accommodations for up to four guests. Each unit offers a fully-furnished kitchen, a queen bed in the bedroom, a sleeper sofa in the living room, a dining area, and one bathroom.
Two bedroom units feature 867 sq. feet of space allowing for comfortable accommodations for up to six guests. Each unit offers a fully-furnished kitchen, a queen bed in master bedroom, two twin beds in guest bedroom and a sleeper sofa in living room, a dining area and two bathrooms.
All units include the following:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Screened-in porch
- DVD players
- Iron/ironing board
Services offered at Blue Tree Resort:
- Business center
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two full laundromats onsite
- Activity center open daily 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Free Scheduled transportation to popular destinations including Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores (schedule depends on Season)
Here are some items you may want to bring for your stay at Blue Tree Resort:
- Food & drinks
- Sun screen, sunglasses, etc.
- Comfortable shoes to wear at theme parks
- Extra toiletries including shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, soap, etc
Helpful information for your stay at Blue Tree Resort:
- The resort has a limited number of washer/dryers in some of the units, which need to be requested way in advance to client/guest arrival.
- All children, no matter what their age or size, are considered an additional person; therefore, must be counted in the number of people in your unit
- There are area guide books in the lobby which feature specials and discounts during Orlando’s slower for golfing locations including: Kissimmee Bay Country Club, Remington Golf Club, Falcon’s Fire Golf Club, Orange Lake Resort and Metro West Golf Club.
- Office hours: 24-hour front desk